- Regular Fit: extra room through the chest and waist for a classic fit
- Two-button closure front; Classic notch lapel; Single center back vent; One chest pocket; Two convertible flap pocket; Interior pockets
- Fully lined for your comfort; BGSD original design
- Approx. length from center back: regular 32"; tall 33.5"; short 30.5"
- BGSD is a U.S.A. designed and trademarked brand. All BGSD label merchandise will always include original brand tags and labels.
- Shell: 100% suede leather; Lining: 100% polyester
I have purchased from this brand before and was very pleased with the leather jacket that I received. And this transaction, I am very happy to say, is no different. I have always been hesitant about purchasing suede products due to my uncertainty of how to care for them. But after some research, I decided it was time to take the dive and the first brand I decided to check with was bgsd. The suede on this jacket is very soft and the construction appears to be very good. The item details state that the outer shell of the jacket is 100% suede and it is as gorgeous as depicted. My research tells me that the patina of the suede just gets better with time and good care. The inner lining of the jacket is 100% polyester which is very durable, wrinkle and shrinking resistant and very lightweight material just to name a few things. Having said all of that it is not very breathable, moderately flammable and not as soft as cotton. The Blazer style is a timeless style that you can dress up or down. You can wear this with jeans, chinos/khakis and even dress pants and you're going to look good regardless. The jacket fit perfect with room to spare as I am a big and tall in size standing 5'11 with a 56 inch chest in a 48-inch waist. All in all, this jacket, for the price that I paid at Luxury Lane, was a steal. I checked the web thoroughly before purchasing this jacket and Luxury Lane by far has the best price especially in big and tall sizes. I am very happy with this product that I received within 2 days of my ordering of it. If you decide to buy just remember you will need to care for your jacket as suede is very delicate. I suggest purchasing a grooming kit as well as a too brand water/stain repellent to treat the jacket before wearing it out on the town in order to protect your investment. If you are looking to purchase a suede jacket I wholeheartedly endorse this one.