- Regular Fit: extra room through the chest and waist for a classic fit
- Front YKK zipper over a wind flap
- A zip-out insulated polyester filling liner
- Removable genuine shearling collar
- Knit cuffs & waistband
- Two exterior pockets
- One interior pocket
- U.S. Trademarked Brand, U.S. Design
A faithful recreation of the 1944 flight bomber jacket that was worn by the WWII Army Air Force pilots. Heavy-duty cowhide leather is sewn with two snap close side entry pockets, the oxygen mask retention tab on the left chest, a pair of radio headset cord tabs, and pen-pencil pocket on the left sleeve. A zip-out insulated polyester filling liner for added warmth when temperature drops makes this bomber a true three season jacket.
Everything great here. Outstanding fit and finish. Great for spring with removable liner and fur collar. Do yourself a favor and get yourself one or two soon,well worth it and best experience dealing with a fellow Pennsylvania business. Thanks!