- Regular Fit: extra room through the chest and waist for a classic fit
- YKK front zipper closure
- Knitted cuffs and waistband
- Two dual entry front cargo pockets and one interior chest pocket
- Imprinted WWII U.S. flag lining; A zip-out insulated polyester filling liner
- U.S. Trademarked Brand, U.S. Design, Imported
- Shell: 100% goatskin leather; Lining: 75% polyester, 25% cotton; Filling: 100% polyester
The Air Force G-2 leather bomber jacket was jointly developed by the Army and Navy as a replacement for the A-2, but was never officially adopted by either service. Very similar to the USN G-1 also, the Air Force G-2 features double gussets under each arm. Knitted cuffs and waistband. Two dual entry front cargo pockets. Imprinted WWII U.S. flag lining. This is the ideal jacket for those who like the styling of the G-1, but prefer a leather collar.