- Asymmetrical YKK zipper closure front
- Drape collar style
- Two exterior zip pockets
- Ribbed back sleeves
- Our Petite jackets are designed with just a shorter sleeve length. Women’s Petite Jacket sizing has the same body and length as regular women’s sizing. On select styles only, jacket body length will be shorter as well.
- Petite size sleeve length is 1.75" shorter than regular and plus sizes
- Approx. body length: regular 24"; plus 26"; petite 24"; plus petite 26"
- BGSD is a U.S.A. designed and trademarked brand. All BGSD label merchandise will be sold brand new, and will always include original brand tags and labels.
- Shell: 100% New Zealand lambskin leather; Lining: 100% polyester
Women’s Regular (5’ 3” - 5’ 7.5”)
Women’s Petite (4’ 11” - 5’ 3”)
Women’s Plus (5’ 3” - 5’ 75”)
Women's Short (5'3" - 5'7.5")
|Bust||36 - 37||38.5 - 40||41.5 - 43.5||43 - 45||47 - 49||51 - 53|
|Chest||28 - 29||30.5 - 32||33.5 - 35.5||35 - 37||39 - 41.5||44 - 46.5|
|Waist||38.5 - 39.5||41 - 42||44 - 46||45.5 - 47.5||49.5 - 51.5||53.5 - 55.5|
|Sleeve||29.5 - 30||30 - 30.5||31 - 31.5||31.5 - 32||31 - 31.5||31.5 - 32|
How to Measure
- Measure under the arms, around the fullest part of chest.
- Measure around the natural waistline.
- Measure around the fullest part of the body, usually about 8” below natural waistline.
- Skirt/Dress Length
- Measure down from the natural waistline to the length stated in the product description.
- Sleeve Length
- Measure from the center of the neck (back) around the elbow to the wrist bone.
An incredibly soft, stylish, & versatile jacket that is a delight to wear! Unzipped, partially zipped, or the Zipper goes all the way to the shoulder for great winter wind protection! Lots of looks & compliments!
Quality lambskin is definitely best I've ever seen & the SOFTEST. Fit is true as the small fit me perfectly (see chart). The fabric inserts in the sleeves are helpful to expand for heavy sweaters & blazer sleeves. I find that really helpful. I'm extremely pleased with my fabulously chic Lily coat & look forward to many years of wearing it!